Thursday 12 August 2010

Still the beginning

Since my first blog I have been making more sheepies and now goaties. I have also teamed up with my friend to run a market stall on the second saturday in each month in Coleraine, Northern Ireland between 10am and 2.30pm. Its called the causeway local food and craft market and well worth a visit. For those not familiar with this part of the world it is really beautiful, not far from the longest beach in Ireland ( Benone/Magilligan). Close to lots of National trust properties ( Mussenden temple/ Portstewart strand/ Giants causeway) and good accomodation and restaurants.
The market stall is going slowly but we are covering our costs, I'm using it as market testing and have been flattered to discover a lady who collects my sheepies....Still can't believe that.
Now the family hols are over and the weather today is not good I am devoting a few days to getting my web page up and going.

No comments:

Post a Comment